Friday, August 3, 2012
party in the park tickets !
i have 2 party in the park tickets for sale both for 30 no offers im unable to go as my young one has come poorly n fort it be nice to use the 30 on him another day when better since hes missing out ring this house number 0113 3189045 and ask for joe hes selling them for me thanks or text mine phone and ill let him no as i wont b bothering getting up am staying in bed all day with my son haha
oh by the way where ls15 area where the event is where 10mins away from party n park on foot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
SEARCHING FOR 2 SUNDAY DAY TICKETS TO BUY METHOD OF PAYMENT= WILLING TO MEET IN PERSON TO PICK UP TICKETS CASH IN HAND PLEASE REPLY WI...
-
4 tickets for The Lion King on 12th of September at 2:30pm at the Bristol Hippodrome for sale either as a four or as two pairs. I have t...
-
Radiohead Quarry of Andonces, Saint-Triphon, Switzerland Monday 09 July 2012, 20:00 Standing Tickets, Face Value: 73.20 Each S...
-
Selling last minute holiday to turkey all inclusive leaving mon 11th June Due to a seriously ill member of family call for more details 07...
-
Jennifer Lopez Tickets I am selling 4 x seated tickets to see the amazing Jennifer Lopez at the O2 Arena, London with a great view of the...
-
2 MUSE TICKETS FOR SALE (MCR ARENA Manchester - THUR 01 NOV 2012) Section: Upper Tier Block 208 Row: Q Seats together 80 each
-
I have two Reading Festival tickets for the full weekend including coach travel there and back from Portsmouth, departing Thursday 23rd Augu...
-
*SWAP BEN HOWARD* looking to swap my 2 london Brixtron academy (30/11/12) for 2 Nottingham tickets -I currently live in Nottingham and because of that I am looking to swap my 2 Ben Howard tickets for brixton academy for 2 Nottingham rock ci...
-
2 MICHAEL MCINTYRE TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER FRIDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2012 THE NIA , BIRMINGHAM BLOCK TEN LOWER SELL OUT TOUR T...
-
I have 2 TITP thurs to Sunday full camping tickets I have to get rid of these will sell to the first reasonable offer I paid 225 per ticket ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment