Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Isle of Wight Festival Adult Camping Ticket [21st to 24th June] *

Hi! I have an Isle Of Wight Festival ticket for sale which is valid for the entire duration of the festival(21st June to 24th June) - it includes camping too. These tickets have sold out on the site!!! Due to another commitment I am unable to go. I paid 205 for the tickets, this being the face value plus the booking fee - however, I am prepared to look at any sensible offer. Regarding collection: I live and work near Victoria. I am more than happy to provide a copy of the original email confirmation of my order together with the booking receipt and Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope from TicketZone in which the tickets arrived. Any questions please ask. Many thanks,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular