Saturday, June 16, 2012

ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL TICKET WITH CAMPING ?

I have one Isle of Wight festival pass available for the entire weekend, with camping. Unfortunately I am no longer able to go which I am gutted about, but I hope you will be able to put it to good use instead :) I paid 200 for the pass, but am willing to accept 150 for it. The line up looks fabulous and includes Bruce Springstein, Madness, Pearl Jam, Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds, Elbow, Noah and the Whale. Jessie J and Example, among many more. Full details can be found at the link below. I have the wrist band in hand. It can be collected from Central London. Or if you prefer, you can pay by paypal and I will be happy to send by recorded post to ensure it gets to you in time. Please feel free to call or email via here. 07515 029 115 http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular