Thursday, August 30, 2012

4 Lion King Tickets for the Bristol Hippodrome on Weds 12th September +

4 tickets for The Lion King on 12th of September at 2:30pm at the Bristol Hippodrome for sale either as a four or as two pairs. I have the tickets in hand, and they are for collection from the Clifton area of Bristol. Upper Circle, row B, seats 40-43. The tickets cost 33.50 each including booking fee. Ideally I would like someone to purchase all four tickets, but I will sell as two pairs if required for 100 per pair. Reason for sale: My mother has become ill since I bought the tickets and is no longer able to walk unaided, and would not be able to access the third floor. Cash on collection. 200 for 4 or 100 for 2 - offers considered. Any questions please ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular