Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reading festival tickets 2012 camping weekend tickets *

Hi i have 2 x Reading Festival Weekend Ticket including camping. I brought 4 tickets but my friends wife has fallen pregnant so for this reason cant go with me and my partner. i will be happy to meet somewere in london this week as i work in the city or local in the bromley area the tickets are genuine and i will only swap tickets for cash in person to avoid any confusion or scams. sorry i will not swap on the day of the festival because i will not be arriving till friday night and i cant rely on somebodys word to arrive on the day and not show, the tickets cost 205 each including booking fee, so i am not looking to make money just sell for a fair face vaule price. 1 Ticket = 200 2 Tickets = 400 please call me on ; 07891540712 thanks Barry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular