Thursday, July 26, 2012

1 x GOLD CIRCLE TICKET WITH EARLY ENTRY MADONNA MDNA TOUR MURRAYFIELD EDINBURGH +

1 X Ticket for Madonna in Edinburgh on the 21st July 2012 The ticket is a Gold Circle Ticket, which means that you will be in your own area and be closer to the stage than anyone else standing. What also comes with this pacakge is the following......Early entry to the event itself whic means that you will get entry into the Gold Circle half an hour earlier than any standard Gold Circle Ticket holder, which means that you cold be standing so close to the stage an and to Madonna herself. The pack contains the following: 1 x Gold Circle Ticket Early entry Pass Letter explaining registration Special Commemarative MDNA Tour watch I paid 200 for this package but I am unable to go as I am away on holiday. I will provide a refund only if the event is cancelled, but I will require everything returned

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular