Friday, July 27, 2012

V Festival Tickets Red Camping Hylands Park x 3 -

3 x V Festival Tickets Red Camping with 1 Parking pass I brought these tickets in the early bird special after last years amazing event, unfortunately due to a change in circumstances 3 of my friends are no longer able to make it. The event starts on Saturday 18th August but you are able to enter Red Campsite from midday on 17th August. I have a spare parking pass which will be included. These have not yet been dispatched my seetickets.com but as soon as they are received will be forwarded to the winning bidder. Postage will be 5.50 and will be sent special delivery, alternatively collection in person can be arrange. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying just one ticket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular