Friday, July 27, 2012
****LOOK !!!! Secret Garden Party **** Weekend Camping Ticket LOOK!!!!**** ?
My friend has busted her knee and cant come!!
so I have 1 spare ticket for the Secret Garden Party 10th Anniversary Festival
140 only for the tier 3 full camping ticket (face value 170)
I live in Finsbury Park, (North London) or can meet in central London or at the event if convenient, Email me to discuss
Happy festival
CALL Kelly 07735328194
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
SEARCHING FOR 2 SUNDAY DAY TICKETS TO BUY METHOD OF PAYMENT= WILLING TO MEET IN PERSON TO PICK UP TICKETS CASH IN HAND PLEASE REPLY WI...
-
4 tickets for The Lion King on 12th of September at 2:30pm at the Bristol Hippodrome for sale either as a four or as two pairs. I have t...
-
Radiohead Quarry of Andonces, Saint-Triphon, Switzerland Monday 09 July 2012, 20:00 Standing Tickets, Face Value: 73.20 Each S...
-
Selling last minute holiday to turkey all inclusive leaving mon 11th June Due to a seriously ill member of family call for more details 07...
-
Jennifer Lopez Tickets I am selling 4 x seated tickets to see the amazing Jennifer Lopez at the O2 Arena, London with a great view of the...
-
2 MUSE TICKETS FOR SALE (MCR ARENA Manchester - THUR 01 NOV 2012) Section: Upper Tier Block 208 Row: Q Seats together 80 each
-
I have two Reading Festival tickets for the full weekend including coach travel there and back from Portsmouth, departing Thursday 23rd Augu...
-
*SWAP BEN HOWARD* looking to swap my 2 london Brixtron academy (30/11/12) for 2 Nottingham tickets -I currently live in Nottingham and because of that I am looking to swap my 2 Ben Howard tickets for brixton academy for 2 Nottingham rock ci...
-
2 MICHAEL MCINTYRE TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER FRIDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2012 THE NIA , BIRMINGHAM BLOCK TEN LOWER SELL OUT TOUR T...
-
I have 2 TITP thurs to Sunday full camping tickets I have to get rid of these will sell to the first reasonable offer I paid 225 per ticket ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment